Innovators Magazine is media partners with the Conference in Freiburg and Basel, which takes place from 24 to 26 October. The theme is: Urban transformation to a circular economy.
- Local while international – discussing local and regional challenges while bringing together good practices, cases and participants from all over Europe and beyond.
- Interdisciplinary – bringing together policy-makers, representatives from European institutions, energy service providers, experts and other interested professionals from a wide range of backgrounds that allow you to gain new perspectives.
- Focused while encompassing- exploring the opportunities and challenges of the transformation to an urban circular economy while keeping the larger context of renewable resources and sustainable development in mind.
- Forward looking – challenging participants to find new and innovative solutions to the hurdles cities and regions have to overcome today and in the future.
- Discussion based – providing the opportunity to all participants to join the conversation, position themselves and engage with the panelists and other audience members.