|4 March 2016|
The Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)’s upcoming World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology is the preeminent conference for connecting venture capital with promising industrial biotech companies. This year’s World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology will be held from April 17 to 20 in San Diego, California at the San Diego Convention Center. Attendees will not only have access to BIO’s all new One-on-One Partnering System™ but on Wednesday, March 9 at 2pm EST, BIO will be hosting a Partnering + Programming Webinar that will provide an overview of BIO’s new system and educate attendees on how to get the most out of their 30-minute partnering meetings. After watching the Webinar, attendees will walk away with important business development insights, benefits of BIO’s Partnering system, program highlights and tips on how to arrive in San Diego with a plan.
Visit here to RSVP to BIO’s Partnering + Programming Webinar and below is next week’s agenda:
- What’s new at BIO World Congress
- Interview with Ray Miller, 2016 BIO World Congress Program Committee Member
- Business environment regarding partnering and VC in the industry
- Ray’s insights on World Congress + Tips for Partnering Success
- Highlight of the I&E companies you can meet in the Partnering System
- Strategies for getting the most meetings
- Tutorial of the Partnering System
- Overview of Programming: Plenaries, Tracks + More
- How to access all the programming in the partnering system
- Q&A with the World Congress Team
View the complete program and register for the 2016 World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology here.
Innovators Magazine is a proud media partner of the World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology.